Boutique Tent B&B
$190 /per night for 2 people, Sunday-Thursday.
$210 /per night for 2 people, Friday- Saturday
Accommodation comes in the form of three beautiful, Eco-Structure Australia Tents, elevated among the exquisite landscape of Central Australia. Squeakywindmill's Boutique Tent B&B accommodation provides a peaceful place to be surrounded by nature, with all the comforts of home.
- easy parking
- Baby Weber Q BBQ, and....
- a campfire on winter evenings!
- An en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, WC and soft towels,
- small kitchenette furnished with the kitchenware required to assemble a meal,
- split system heating/cooling,
- electric blankets in winter,
- warm robes,
- soft quilts with all linen
- flatscreen TV,
- Overnight tariff includes a light breakfast of toast, jams, cereals, fruit, juice and plunger coffee/tea.
Don't want to leave the sunset to go into town for dinner? You have a few choices to make!
Sunset Platter; $42 for two
- A delicious cheese selection, crackers and breads-and a bottle of wine (red, white or sparkling)
A Barbecue Hamper; $70 for two
- With succulent meats,from our local gourmet butcher, fresh salad grown just down the road, fresh bread, a light dessert, a BBQ hamper is the perfect solution for those who want to stay and watch the sunset and the stars arrive in style.
Unashamedly Supermarket: $25 for two
- You've arrived and forgotten to arrange a hamper or go to one of our supermarkets for food....no problem! I can arrange a simple pasta and sauce meal for you to cook at your leisure. Not special, but filling for a weary traveller...and icecreams...
Our Bacon & Eggs anyone?; $25 for two
- For those who want a sleep in and breakfast to cook on your Baby WeberQ at your own leisure.
If you would like to enjoy these choices, please utilise our booking-page choices- "add item", so that your host Michelle can prepare them for you.